martedì 18 ottobre 2011

Sandwich di biscotto

I miei primi biscotti, impastati con le mie manine! Che magia quando un insieme di ingredienti diventa una pasta morbida e liscia, adoro cucinare!

These are the first cookies I made with my hands! Cooking is magic, some ingredients becomes a smooth dough!


Per fare questi biscotti ho usato questi ingredienti:

220 g di farina
90 g di burro
30 g di zucchero
un pizzico di sale
3 cucchiai di latte

The ingredients are:
220 g of white flour
90 g of unsalted butter
30 g of white sugar
salt
3 tablespoon of milk 

Ho impastato tutto con le mani e messo l'impasto in frigo, avvolgendolo nella plastica trasparente. Ho aspettato mezz'ora. Intanto ho preriscaldato il forno a 220 gradi. Poi ho steso l'impasto e ho fattoi biscotti. Tecnicamente una volta in forno dovrebbero essere pronti in 20 minuti, ma potrebbero cuocersi molto prima! 

Mix all the ingredients with your hand. You will get a smooth dough that you have to put in the fridge, wrapped. After hal hour roll the dough and make the cookies. Put in the oven, 220 degrees, for about 20 minutes.


Per farcirli ho usato il dulche de leche già pronto. E' della nestlè e l'ho trovato in un negozietto di cibi esotici :-)

I filled them with Nestlè Caramel. 

6 commenti:

くろ猫 miaaw* ha detto...

These cookies look delicious ! I'm willing to try this receipt (:
How many time they must go into the oven ?

CinnamonMiaw (from Swap-bot)

dodibus ha detto...

The original recipe says 15-20 minutes, but I baked them for a little more time.

dodibus ha detto...

they are very easy to do! :-)

JC ha detto...

Oh! I want to try these cookies! But what is "Nestlè dulche de leche"? I am sure I don't have them here.....though I have Nestlè Carnation Evaporated milk here.

sgheartswaps (SwapBot)

dodibus ha detto...

It is caramel! It is very very sweet.

Iggygirl ha detto...

Thanks for the recipe. The cookies sound easy to make and look yummy.