sabato 22 ottobre 2016

October 2016 - Dewey's Readathon

Today is THE DAY.
A new Dewey's Readathon is here!

I made an entry in my personal paper journal, and I will post something in my Facebook page and Instagram account.

But I am trying to stick to my blog. So... We start!




HOUR 0 - Opening Event Questions

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from t
oday?
Naples, in Italy

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
No idea, my stack is so wonderful. I am curious about a comic by LaBadessa, an italian writer (not shown in the picture)

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
No snack, but a lot of tea!!!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!I will do this with my sister, as always

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
More reading!

Nessun commento: